Experienced Management Consulting Professionals
Our expertise lies in baselining and developing all people related growth initiatives that include improvements pertaining to Visioning, OKRs, KPIs & RASICs Performance Management and employee engagement & retention.
Organisation Growth Initiatives
- Employee engagement & Retention.
- Visioning, Organisation OKRs
- KPIs, RASICs, Performance Management systems
- Assessment - Baselining key leadership and personnel on key competencies, identifying scaleability improvement areas – using Assessment tools (Motivation Factor, MBTI, DISC, Leadership Style, etc.)
Coaching / Mentoring
Executive, Business, Sales, Life Coaching for Corporate Leaders, mid-management, SMB promoters, Entrepreneurs Family Businesses
- Individual-focused - linked to organisation objectives
- Team / Buddy Mentoring – to improve step-up, scale-up based on factors identified during initial Assessment
Workshops (Physical and Virtual) – Senior & Mid-management – broadly covering Sustainable Leadership, Teaming, Change Management, Culture, Decision Making, etc. Development through multiple inputs.
- Tools / Models
- Case Studies
- Videos / Movies
- Learning by doing - Action Learning, On-the-job observation, feedback and Assignments
- Learning from others - Experience Sharing, Role Plays
- Self Discovery / Reflection
Experiential Management Game Based Learning
You are part of a rescue mission in an earthquake-hit zone, to save lives and rehabilitate victims, under stress of time economy and communication. Learning outcomes include Decision making, collaborative problem solving and situational leadership.
Be part of a rescue expedition to a remote tribal area to conserve the environment. Learning outcomes include Planning, goal setting, time management and balancing individual and team goals.
Plan a rescue operation on foot to Mount Olympus @ 19,000 feet looking for survivors of a climbing expedition. Learning outcomes include strategic planning, data-driven decision making, managing uncertainty and taking calculated risks.